SubjectRe: Sysrq+B doesn't work on my box
Date
> 2008/8/1 Zdenek Kabelac <zdenek.kabelac@gmail.com>:

> >> Are you using modules? Maybe a driver is loaded and this upsets the BIOS
> >> somehow? If that was the case, the driver wouldn't be loaded in an
> >> init=/bin/sh situation, as you described before.
> >
> > Yes - except as I've checked the exactly same modularized kernel
> > running Debian on the same box
> > has no boot problem.
>
> Ok - idea with checking loaded modules was actually the right way to a
> very quick discovery that KVM loaded in my Fedora are the source of
> troubles - without them the second mystery is also a history :)
>
> So - is it normal, that loaded KVM modules eliminate emergency reboot
> (bug or feature)?

Obviously not :-) Added Avi to CC.

Avi, Zdenek is having a problem on his T61 where the Alt-SysRq-B emergency
reboot mechanism stops working after he loads the KVM module. Any ideas?

--
Cheers,
Alistair.

  Last update: 2008-08-01 23:29    [W:0.069 / U:0.376 seconds]