SubjectRe: [patch 2/4] Configure out file locking features
Le Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:27:54 +0300,
Adrian Bunk <bunk@kernel.org> a écrit :

> It seems the emails containing the patches never made it to the vger
> lists, which makes it a bit hard to comment on them.

Yes, they didn't make it to the lists, for some reason. Maybe it's
because I sent them using "quilt mail --send", which uses my local
exim4 mail server, and for some reason, vger doesn't like that kind of
e-mails. However, my exim4 is configured to sent the e-mails through by
ISP SMTP. From my exim4 mainlog:

2008-07-29 17:47:57 1KNrQS-0007kt-Kg => linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org R=smarthost T=remote_smtp_smarthost H=smtp.free.fr [212.27.48.4]*
2008-07-29 17:47:57 1KNrQS-0007kt-Kg -> linux-embedded@vger.kernel.org R=smarthost T=remote_smtp_smarthost H=smtp.free.fr [212.27.48.4]*
2008-07-29 17:47:57 1KNrQS-0007kt-Kg -> netdev@vger.kernel.org R=smarthost T=remote_smtp_smarthost H=smtp.free.fr [212.27.48.4]*
2008-07-29 17:47:57 1KNrQS-0007kt-Kg -> davem@davemloft.net R=smarthost T=remote_smtp_smarthost H=smtp.free.fr [212.27.48.4]*
2008-07-29 17:47:57 1KNrQS-0007kt-Kg -> mpm@selenic.com R=smarthost T=remote_smtp_smarthost H=smtp.free.fr [212.27.48.4]*
2008-07-29 17:47:57 1KNrQS-0007kt-Kg -> akpm@linux-foundation.org R=smarthost T=remote_smtp_smarthost H=smtp.free.fr [212.27.48.4]*
2008-07-29 17:47:57 1KNrQS-0007kt-Kg -> thomas.petazzoni@free-electrons.com R=smarthost T=remote_smtp_smarthost H=smtp.free.fr [212.27.48.4]*
2008-07-29 17:47:57 1KNrQS-0007kt-Kg -> michael@free-electrons.com R=smarthost T=remote_smtp_smarthost H=smtp.free.fr [212.27.48.4]*
2008-07-29 17:47:57 1KNrQS-0007kt-Kg Completed

So from my side, everything seemed to work well. Does anybody has a
clue ?

> Thomas, can you try to figure out what went wrong and resend them
> then?

I will send them again through my normal MUA, using quilt mail --mbox.
Hopefully it'll work.

Sincerly,

Thomas
--