Subject2.6.26-rt1
We are pleased to announce the 2.6.26-rt1 tree, which can be
downloaded from the location:

http://rt.et.redhat.com/download/

Information on the RT patch can be found at:

http://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

The merge was mostly done by Steven Rostedt, I just fixed it up, added
the fixes from .24-rt17 and tested it on x86 32/64bit.

This is the first cut of .26-rt, so don't expect it to be perfect.

I run out of time, so I dropped Peter's cpu-hotplug patches
completely. The hotplug and rcupreempt code has changed radically, so
we need to redo that lot. Peter, Paul can you please look into that ?

I tried to address the non-x86 issues as far as I could, but I had no
chance to compile test them. So please check the wreckage.

to build a 2.6.26-rt1 tree, the following patches should be applied:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/linux-2.6.26.tar.bz2
http://rt.et.redhat.com/download/patch-2.6.26-rt1.bz2

And like always, Steven's RT version of Matt Mackall's ketchup will get this
for you nicely:

http://people.redhat.com/srostedt/rt/tools/ketchup-0.9.8-rt3

As usual the broken out patches are also available.

I'm going on vacation tomorrow so feel free to blame/curse/flame me,
but please work with Steven to get it into shape.

Thanks,

tglx

  Last update: 2008-07-30 00:31    [W:0.138 / U:0.432 seconds]