    SubjectRe: macbook2,2 latest git mmconfig issues
    I never saw any error messages like that. If you are seeing the
    same problem under 2.6.25 suddenly it might suggest a hardware
    failure, no? That or something else has corrupted on your linux
    volume. What happens if you boot from a linux rescue DVD? Does that
    give the same error?

    On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 11:54:38PM -0700, Justin Mattock wrote:
    > applied both patches and messed with boot options
    > but no go:
    > this is what I'm seeing
    > PCI: Fatal no config space access function found
    > ata-piix 0000:00:1f11 device not available
    > because of BAR0 [0xf0-0x1f7] collisions
    > interesting how this kernel was running fine, and then
    > BAM all of a sudden f*&^ed up, This tells me that this was something
    > happening a while ago, or always happening just not
    > noticed i.g. I plugged in 2.6.25-rc9(my favorite)
    > and it too was giving the same response.
    > after tracing back my steps the only application that might be causing
    > this or hiding this is grub but could be wrong.
    > any ideas or patches would be appreciated, until further
    > notice I'll be using osx until there is a
    > regards; : (
    > --
    > Justin P. Mattock

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-07-19 15:13    [W:0.021 / U:3.592 seconds]