Subjectgitdm v0.10 available
Gitdm (the "git data miner") is the tool that Greg KH and I have used
to crank out statistics on where kernel patches come from. For the
curious, I have (finally) put up a public repository for gitdm at:

git://git.lwn.net/gitdm.git

That repository is currently tagged at v0.10, for whatever that's worth.

There is a mildly redacted version of the configuration files used in
the creation of kernel statistics at:

http://lwn.net/images/gitdm/gitdm-config-2.6.26.tar.bz2

If nothing else, the domain->company mapping files should be useful for
anybody who might be interested in using gitdm on projects other than
the kernel.

Please be warned that gitdm is not a polished release of a
production-quality tool; it's something which has been made to work
just well enough for what we needed to do at any given time. Needless
to say, patches to make it better are welcome.

jon

  Last update: 2008-07-18 23:49    [W:0.197 / U:0.048 seconds]