    SubjectRe: Please pull ACPI updates

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Jesse Barnes wrote:

    > > Andi did not. The whole series I pulled was rebased today at 2PM.
    >
    > Ugg, when Andi took over we talked about it; I thought we had agreed that he
    > would stick with Len's tree. I guess I was wrong.

    Well, I haven't actually seen Len's original tree, so maybe the stuff Andi
    pushed was just the stuff he had queued up independently. I guess I
    shouldn't judge before I'm sure.

    > Is a topic branch flow like what Len uses documented somewhere that you know
    > of? I know my process could use some improvement; I'd rather not have to
    > wait for Len to come back to ask him. :)

    Len wrote it up at one point, but I can't for the life of me remember
    where.

    He's not the onyl one to ask, though - Ingo and Thomas seem to have picked
    up topic branches pretty well (I had some issues with a couple of the
    topics, but they weren't fundamental and the major one was probably
    because Ingo tried a bit too hard to make sure that I never saw any
    conflicts at all).

    Other topic branch users include Jeff Garzik and rmk. There's definitely
    people around who should be able to talk about what they are doing.

    Linus

      Last update: 2008-07-17 02:35    [W:0.022 / U:29.652 seconds]