    SubjectRe: Please pull ACPI updates

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Jesse Barnes wrote:

    > > Andi did not. The whole series I pulled was rebased today at 2PM.
    > Ugg, when Andi took over we talked about it; I thought we had agreed that he
    > would stick with Len's tree. I guess I was wrong.

    Well, I haven't actually seen Len's original tree, so maybe the stuff Andi
    pushed was just the stuff he had queued up independently. I guess I
    shouldn't judge before I'm sure.

    > Is a topic branch flow like what Len uses documented somewhere that you know
    > of? I know my process could use some improvement; I'd rather not have to
    > wait for Len to come back to ask him. :)

    Len wrote it up at one point, but I can't for the life of me remember

    He's not the onyl one to ask, though - Ingo and Thomas seem to have picked
    up topic branches pretty well (I had some issues with a couple of the
    topics, but they weren't fundamental and the major one was probably
    because Ingo tried a bit too hard to make sure that I never saw any
    conflicts at all).

    Other topic branch users include Jeff Garzik and rmk. There's definitely
    people around who should be able to talk about what they are doing.

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-07-17 02:35    [W:0.062 / U:77.392 seconds]