SubjectRe: s2disk: system powers up again after power off
On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Rafael J. Wysocki <rjw@sisk.pl> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 of July 2008, Avuton Olrich wrote:

>> > Please try to put "shutdown method = shutdown" into the s2disk's configuration
>> > file and see what happens in that case.
>>
>> Anything a little less fancy? I use pm-hibernate, or gnome's Power
>> Manager to hibernate; I don't even have s2disk installed, sorry I
>> should have mentioned that.
>
> Martin mentioned s2disk in his original post. Never mind.
>
> Please try to do "echo shutdown > /sys/power/disk" before hibernation and
> see what happens.

Well, that certainly works (powers off as expected). Should I be
putting this in my startup scripts or is there something I need to do
to help fix this problem, kernel-wise?

Thanks!
--
avuton
--

  Last update: 2008-07-16 01:13    [W:0.057 / U:0.592 seconds]