SubjectMultiple MSI, take 3

I'd like to thank Michael Ellerman for his feedback. This is a much
better patchset than it used to be.

Changes since the previous patchset:
- Dumped the variable renaming as it made the patchset harder to read.
- Moved the addition of the 'multiple' field from the first patch to the
- Changed the calling convention of arch_teardown_msi_irqs back to
- Fix the docbook for pci_enable_msi_block
- Limit powerpc's MSI allocation to 1 in arch_msi_check_device, not
- Rewrote AHCI interrupt claiming code to handle failures better and to
claim fewer interrupts if possible.

Outstanding things I'd like reviewed:
- The x86-64 patch has received no comments so far.
- The AHCI patch needs to be re-reviewed. Sorry, Jeff. It's a bit
more complex than I'd like, but I don't see a clearer way to write
it, given the nasty behaviour that the AHCI spec permits.
- I've just added the MSI-HOWTO patch to this set. New reviewers are

Patchset available as a git tree from:

git:// multiple-msi
(multiple-msi-20080710 is this patch set in particular)

Patches will be sent in reply to this message.

a retrograde step."