SubjectRe: Linux Wireless Mini-Summit -- Ottawa -- July 22, 2008
Tomas Winkler <tomasw@gmail.com> writes:

>> Although it is already a bit late, I would like to re-open discussions
>> on our agenda for the meeting. Based on current upstream topics and
>> those persons whom I expect to be attending, I have cobbled together
>> an agenda proposal below. Please review it and feel free to suggest
>> amendments or alterations, or to elaborate or ask questions about my
>> proposed schedule of topics.
>>
>> I look forward to seeing many of you in Ottawa!
>
> One more topic would be probably
> power management/power save - connection to system power/power supply
> (Battery/AC)

I'm also very interested about this. mac80211 is lacking any support
for Power Save Mode and I think we should fix that. At least having an
interface to enable and disable PSM would be a start, but we could go
even further than that.

I'm just worried if one day is enough for us. The agenda is getting
quite long already.

--
Kalle Valo

  Last update: 2008-07-10 16:37    [W:0.181 / U:0.788 seconds]