SubjectRe: [patch 00/18] PNP: convert resource options to unified dynamic list, v2
On 05-06-08 00:09, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:

> This patch series converts the PNP resource option structures
> to a unified linked list. This preserves resource order, which
> is important for some devices. The bulk of the series is in
> the last patch, and it has more a more detailed changelog.
>
> Rene Herman did some testing of ISA devices and reviewed
> v1 of this series. I think I addressed all his comments.
> Any comments would be welcome.
>
> This depends on some patches that are in -mm, but not yet
> upstream. In mmotm, these would probably go after
> pnp-dont-sort-by-type-in-sys-resources.patch

Perhaps it would've been different if I'd been a full-blown git wizzard
but this is getting rather painful to test against mainline. Would it be
possible for you to repost (privately or publicly) that which this
depends on against current mainline?

I had to blow away my local trees here and while rebuilding the needed
manual adjustments were just just enough to make me worry that I'd end
up with something not entirely correct.

Rene.

  Last update: 2008-06-10 05:03    [W:0.181 / U:0.624 seconds]