    Subjectkbuild - pending stuff, and Maintainer news
    Following is stuff pending in kbuild-next.git for upcoming
    merge window.

    Headlines:
    - make *config targets are less chatty (and thus faster too)
    - support for arch/$ARCH/include
    - 3x faster headers_check and much less verbose
    - added a diffconfig utility that shows difference between two configs

    Most of the kconfig stuff is fresh patches - the rest has been in kbuild-next.git
    for a while and thus in -next (which has caught a lot of issues - thanks Stephen!).

    Other news
    We are moving soon and this will impact both my connectivity and
    the time I can use on kbuild stuff.
    So if I fail to act on your mails then I am most likely busy
    moving, painting, gardening or other practical stuff.
    If you really need help then drop by and help me - then
    we can always fix the kbuild stuff over a beer.

    Sam

    Shortlog (patches follows).

    Alexey Dobriyan (2):
    kbuild: make clean removes *.o.* as well
    kbuild: remove Module.markers during mrproper

    Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
    kbuild: sparse needs CF not CHECKFLAGS

    Jan Beulich (1):
    vmlinux.lds: move __attribute__((__cold__)) functions back into final .text section

    Randy Dunlap (1):
    kernel-doc: handle/strip __init

    Roman Zippel (1):
    kconfig: set all new symbols automatically

    S.Çağlar Onur (1):
    init: fix URL of "The GNU Accounting Utilities"

    Sam Ravnborg (16):
    kbuild: refactor headers_* targets in Makefile
    kbuild: always unifdef files in headers_install*
    kbuild: drop support of ALTARCH for headers_*
    kbuild: code refactoring in Makefile.headerinst
    kbuild: error out early in make headers_install
    kbuild: only one call for include/ in make headers_*
    kbuild: optimize headers_* targets
    kbuild: install all headers when arch is changed
    kbuild: prepare headers_* for arch/$ARCH/include
    kbuild: support arch/$ARCH/include for tags, cscope
    kbuild: asm symlink support for arch/$ARCH/include
    kbuild: add arch/$ARCH/include to search path
    kconfig: prefix hex values with 0x in .config
    kconfig: speed up all*config + randconfig
    kconfig: make oldconfig is now less chatty
    kconfig: make defconfig is no longer chatty

    Tim Bird (1):
    kconfig: add diffconfig utility

    Documentation/sparse.txt | 8 +-
    Kbuild | 3 +-
    Makefile | 116 +++++++++------
    arch/x86/boot/compressed/relocs.c | 2 +-
    include/Kbuild | 4 +-
    include/asm-generic/vmlinux.lds.h | 4 +-
    init/Kconfig | 2 +-
    scripts/Makefile.headersinst | 292 +++++++++++++------------------------
    scripts/diffconfig | 129 ++++++++++++++++
    scripts/hdrcheck.sh | 10 --
    scripts/headers.sh | 41 +++++
    scripts/headers_check.pl | 56 +++++++
    scripts/headers_install.pl | 45 ++++++
    scripts/kconfig/conf.c | 161 +++++++++------------
    scripts/kconfig/confdata.c | 72 +++++++++-
    scripts/kconfig/lkc.h | 9 +
    scripts/kernel-doc | 1 +