SubjectDropping WUSB/UWB from my patch queue
Hi David,

In looking further at the WUSB/UWB code, it doesn't look like it is
going to make it for the 2.6.27 kernel tree due to the reliance on some
contriversial core USB changes as well as a total lack of documentation
for the sysfs apis.

Because of this, I've dropped all of the patches from my USB queue, so
they will no longer show up in the -next releases anymore.

But I have moved them to the -staging tree, as they are good patches and
some people are finding them useful. They will show up in those
releases for people to use and develop off of if needed.

So please rebase your local trees off of the -staging tree, and continue
to send me updates from there as needed.

thanks,

greg k-h

  Last update: 2008-06-30 20:05    [W:1.384 / U:0.020 seconds]