SubjectRe: [2.6.26-rc4] Problems with rt2x00 USB interface on powerpc (fwd)
Hi,

> Did you receive my earlier message (attached here for reference)? I'm
> willing to experiment with the driver a little bit and I hope that the
> information that I have provided so far is helpful to chase the reason
> why the driver doesn't work on PowerPC.

Sorry I have been quite busy with other things.
I have glanced over the register dumps, and there are no obvious endian problems.

The reason most registers are different with the 16bits swapped is the way
rt2x00 sends the register information through debugfs. rt2500usb only has 16bit
registers and the way the information is dumped through debugfs assumes 32bit
registers.

I will go over the real register differences as soon as possible, but as I said,
I am momentarily quite busy with other things. :(

Ivo

  Last update: 2008-06-20 20:33    [W:1.991 / U:0.088 seconds]