SubjectRe: Serial problem and request for guidance..
> Some of my serial rx data gets lost.

Which hardware ?

> further debug this. Assuming I see the data on the lines
> using a hardware sniffer, but then I do not receive it
> on the host, any idea how I can debug this ?

If you are seeing most of it then I would imagine bytes are being lost
possibly due to latency. Are you trying to do very high speeds, is this a
USB device ?

> Any hunch what it can be ? serial device misconfiguration ?
>
> Thank you and sorry for such a vague report
> and minimal info...

You need to be much more precise to get any useful recommendations

  Last update: 2008-06-16 14:23    [W:0.246 / U:0.216 seconds]