    SubjectRe: post-2.6.25 locks up hard without any message
    On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Pierre Ossman <> wrote:
    > Sorry about the lack of updates, but I haven't had time to do any more
    > testing.
    > Anyhoo, I did an update today and the machine is running fine so far.
    > Looking at the git history, it seems the patch mentioned here was
    > included, which would explain things.
    > Thanks
    > --
    > -- Pierre Ossman
    > Linux kernel, MMC maintainer
    > rdesktop, core developer

    I'm glad to see everything is running smoothly, Over here I would have
    to say everything is running smoothly as well,
    except for a few things, which is fine to me, especially since this
    kernel is under testing. I just need to learn to be more patient with
    some of the issues, and try not to freak out. and take them as a
    learning experience.

    Justin P. Mattock

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-05-09 19:09    [W:0.026 / U:32.292 seconds]