SubjectRe: nopage mm.h
On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Jiri Slaby <jirislaby@gmail.com> wrote:
> Justin Mattock napsal(a):
>
> > Hello; I have a question about the nopage function that was removed in
> > the kernel.
> > What would be the best way for me to build a module that has a nopage
> > funtion in it?
> >

> use .fault instead

Hello thanks for the response, I'll have a look into that. The problem
I'm confronted with right now is the module is not going to
install due to it being a non-GPL module. After doing some reading I
was unawre that the kernel was going GPL-only in 2008, so with that in
mind I need to comply with the regulations. So the question I have now
is: Is there a module that is GPL approved that will give me 3D for
the macbook pro. And also recover from suspend?
regards;

--
Justin P. Mattock

  Last update: 2008-05-04 18:15    [W:0.049 / U:7.120 seconds]