SubjectRe: optimizing out inline functions
Ran into one loosely related question, printk takes a variable
argument list, so the calling function in this case would also need to
be able to handle thos variable arguments. With macros, we are able
to do things like with variable arguments easily

#define function_to_print_some_warning(format, arg...)
printk(KERN_WARNING ": " format "\n" , ## arg)

Are there style rules (or nicely written examples) for doing this
(variable argument lists) with (inline) functions

--
Thanks,

Steve

  Last update: 2008-05-29 18:43    [W:0.050 / U:0.144 seconds]