    SubjectRe: Btrfs v0.14 Released
    Date
    On Friday 02 May 2008, Tim Gardner wrote:
    > Chris Mason wrote:
    > > On Friday 02 May 2008, Jeff Schroeder wrote:
    > >
    > > [ Btrfs oops with apparmor patched in ]
    > >
    > >> Make is not my forte, but here is a working test to see if apparmor
    > >> exists in Ubuntu 8.04.
    > >> Maybe have make apply a patch to the btrfs source if this test
    > >> succeeds? Does this work in SUSE?
    > >>
    > >> http://www.digitalprognosis.com/opensource/patches/btrfs/lame_apparmor_t
    > >>est _for_btrfs.patch
    > >
    > > Thanks, but this uses CONFIG_SECURITY_APPARMOR which isn't enough to tell
    > > if the kernel has the patch. Lets go back to Jeff's suse patch:

    I ended up using the CONFIG_SECURITY_APPARMOR test because the other test
    suggested here sounded like something that might eventually not be very
    ubuntu specific (instead of the nice a plain CONFIG_SUSE_KERNEL).

    Thanks to everyone for the hints, if someone could please test:

    http://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Hot_Fixes

    I'd be grateful.

    -chris

      Last update: 2008-05-02 23:01    [W:0.022 / U:89.748 seconds]