SubjectRe: RFC: make MAINTAINERS email addresses easier to copy/paste
This patch reminded me that I should update the CPUSETS maintainers,
which I will be sending in a separate patch shortly.

However, that in turn highlights one problem with updating several
MAINTAINERS entries at once; it will almost surely collide with
other ongoing updates to the MAINTAINERS file. On that account,
your proposal might not be worth the extra effort it would take to
get merged ... I'm not sure.

--
I won't rest till it's the best ...
Programmer, Linux Scalability