SubjectRe: CONFIG_OPTIMIZE_INLINING
Hi!

> > ... as i saw no reason why this feature, which i found rather useful,
> > should be delayed another year or so. I'd be more than happy to promote
> > this feature back to lib/Kconfig.debug, sparc64 interest would make that
> > a strong argument.
>
> So you caved in to FUD in order to pad your commit and signoff count?
>
> Because anyone who is paying attention can see clearly that you're
> trying to push as much stuff as quickly as possible into Linus's tree
> with your singoffs and authorship on it this merge window.
>
> Gee, I wonder why...

What is going on here?

Yes, Ingo wants to merge a lots of stuff so that he does not have to
maintain it for two more months. That's the result of 14-days merge
window decission. ...

No, I don't like that, either, but I don't think you can blame Ingo
for the merge window.
Pavel

  Last update: 2008-04-28 08:39    [W:0.076 / U:0.280 seconds]