SubjectRe: Microblaze Linux release
Date
On Sunday 13 April 2008, Michal Simek wrote:
> I would like to ask you for review all microblaze code especially
> arch/microblaze and include/asm-microblaze. Please don't send me question to
> drivers - Microblaze will use only uartlite driver (only add on or to Kconfig -
> that's enough for now).

I'm certainly willing to help review it, but I think the timing is too short
for asking for a 2.6.26 merge. Judging from experience, a new architecture
review takes a few weeks to sort out all the issues you want resolved before
merging, so posting them now would put you in a much more comfortable position
when targeting a 2.6.27 merge.

One of the things I always wanted to have is a common location for all the
things that get duplicated verbatim into each new architecture, like all
the include/asm/{fcntl,ioctls,ipcbuf,mman,poll,posix_types,sem_buf}.h and
others that define part of the syscall ABI.

Arnd <><

  Last update: 2008-04-14 05:43    [W:0.110 / U:0.024 seconds]