    SubjectRe: Microblaze Linux release
    Hi Josh,

    >> Hi Everybody,
    >> I fixed all reported bugs which I got from LKML and from you.
    >> Latest version of Microblaze Linux kernel is available at
    >> There is git repository called linux-microblaze.git
    >> Microblaze port is based on 2.6.24-rc5. I'll create the new repo with clean pack
    >> of changes based on latest kernel version for easier pull.
    >> Merge windows will be open hopefully next week and I would like to send pull
    >> request to Paul.
    > Why Paul? If microblaze is a new architecture (which it seems to be),
    > then you should really work through Linus directly.

    I don't know who start with it. For me is not this point important.
    I think that was Steve's idea, wasn't it?

    > Also, which version of gcc/binutils are needed to actually build this?

    I personally use gcc from Petalogix distribution. For non-MMU kernel v3.4.1. for
    MMU kernel I think 4.1.1. (MMU port for Microblaze FDT kernel will come later).
    You can download whole distribution from

    Michal Simek

     \ /
      Last update: 2008-04-13 20:53    [W:0.021 / U:25.960 seconds]