SubjectRe: [RFC/PATCH] cpuset: cpuset irq affinities
pj wrote:
> These 'irqs.N.name' files would be the first instance of allowing
> user created files in cpuset directories. That will require some
> changes to the cpuset or cgroup code; I don't know how much.

I guess this will require adding a line:
.create = cgroup_create
line to the:
static struct file_operations cgroup_file_operations = {
initialization in kernel/cgroup.c, and a cgroup_create() routine
in kernel/cgroup.c, that calls an optional per-cgroup-subsystem
create routine, that, in the case of cpusets, is willing to create
one of these irqs.N.name files, in the top cpuset, if all looks
right.
--
I won't rest till it's the best ...
Programmer, Linux Scalability