SubjectRe: Linux 2.6.25-rc4

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, Anders Eriksson wrote:

> Seems we got something here. For all I can tell, it's working!
>
> I had to hand apply the last hunk of your patch, and the other patches are there as
> well. Can you respin it vs. -rc6 and I'll try on a clean tree?

Actually, the patch I sent you should be against the current -git tree,
and I don't think anything has changed since -rc6 in this area.

I suspect the reason you had to hand-apply it may be the other
test-patches you had. Can you just undo those? Since it looks like it may
be working for you, the debug patches are just adding tons of noise by
now, and it would be good to hear whether the status with that last patch
is just a simple "ok, it works now".

Linus

  Last update: 2008-03-19 20:47    [W:0.642 / U:0.364 seconds]