Subjectdisplay class questions in the kernel?
Dear Linux community.

I was just wondering if anyone is actively maintaining
drivers/video/display/display-sysfs.c, or the display class. I am
looking at the version in 2.6.24.3 and I noticed that it hasn't been
updated since 2.6.22. Just curious if anyone is maintaining this
actively?

I also didn't find any code in the drivers/video sub-directory that is
actually using the "display class". I found some examples and
possible updates from James Simmons on the web, but it seems like
nothing has been rolled into the main branch. I also found some bug
fixes on the web (dated early '07), but again, nothing officially
rolled into 2.6.24.3.

I'm asking because I would like to do some work (and possibly expand)
the display class, just wanted get some background information before
I get started.

Just curious. Thanks for all your support. Please CC
jchen1996@gmail.com for the responses!

thanks.
john

  Last update: 2008-03-17 18:33    [W:0.027 / U:3.000 seconds]