SubjectRe: 2.6.25-rc2 Regression Thinkpad acpi
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Jens Axboe wrote:
> > Those are not an ACPI business in your thinkpad anymore. They go over the
> > KDC, so we're out of the loop. That means the bug is fixed completely.
>
> KDC? Pressing the buttons used to indicate mute and volume level in
> kmix, now they don't. That is somewhat annoying. If there's a way to get
> that working, please let me know.

You shouldn't need to do anything other than teach userspace to respond to
them, as they generate the proper KEY_* events. If you are giving the AML
_OSI(Linux), at least...

But maybe looking at the keyboard output in console mode, to make triple
sure the events ARE being sent over the KDC as they should, would be in
order?

Henrique Holschuh

  Last update: 2008-03-12 14:39    [W:0.077 / U:0.328 seconds]