    SubjectRe: [rft] s2ram wakeup moves to .c, could fix few machines
    Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:

    > Consolidated patch is appended. I'll test it tomorrow on x86-64.
    >
    > I'd like to add the cleaned up beeping code to it and perhaps try to push it
    > for -mm testing without any further changes. We can still do more cleanups in
    > followup patches.

    The other thing to figure out is to what extent we can clean up the
    conditionals in the video mode code by refactoring. All they really do
    here is save space by removing functionality not needed for wakeup,
    because I didn't know how much space was realistic.

    It's possible we can remove them altogether by having a dummy
    boot_params structure (4K).

    -hpa

      Last update: 2008-02-09 01:35    [W:0.025 / U:63.104 seconds]