    SubjectRe: Fwd: brk randomization breaks columns
    2008/2/4, Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz>:

    > > I think I am getting the some problem with brand new binaries produced
    > > by myself :(
    > >
    > > Look at this report I posted days ago:
    > >
    > > http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=120169141603789&w=2
    >
    > Your crash is in kernel, no? Anyway, I can workaround mine by
    > disabling randomization...

    Yes, my crash happens at kernel space, but is due to the randomized
    params passed to set_brk (the same thing that makes your game crash
    later at runtime).

    I did not understand why my kernel was crashing before reading your
    comments, but now I think is all happening because of the brk
    randomization. Sorry, I will not be able to try disabling
    randomization until tomorrow at office in order to confirm you this.

    I am trying to figure out what is relation the brk randomization
    feature and my crash... but makes sense to me now, trying to find it.

    Yours, Abel.

      Last update: 2008-02-04 22:57    [W:0.023 / U:0.028 seconds]