Subjectquestion about initramfs
Hi,

I'm facing a weird problem with initramfs on TI dm6446. I use
initramfs to hold the binary the device has to execute, so that I can
store it a flash memory and boot it with uboot without having to use a
disk.

My problem is that I can boot images of 2.4M but 2.6M sized images
hang the boot process and kernel is never booted, it just hangs.

I'm trying to identify where the problem is, whether it is related to
the bootloader or the build mechanism.

So I'm asking you if there is any limitation in terms of size to
initramfs. If not, where do you think the problem might reside?

Thanks.

  Last update: 2008-02-28 10:17    [W:0.019 / U:0.064 seconds]