SubjectRe: arcmsr & areca-1660 - strange behaviour under heavy load
Hi Andrew,
no, right now I have the machine in the weird state, swap is empty (3GB),
and so is bigger part of RAM (~100MB free), and the gcc crashes even when
trying to compile c program with empty main function. so it doesn't seem
to be problem with memory exhaustion.
Hopefully the areca guys will be able to find out what is going on. But
anyways, if You'll have any other idea what should I check/try, please let
me know, as I have to admit that I'd really like to hunt it down myself
(and yes, there is some vanity on my side here :))
thanks a lot once more
cheers
nik