    SubjectRe: Plans for mISDN?
    On 22.02.2008 13:04, Karsten Keil wrote:
    > These design issues are fixed in the new mISDN socket branch.
    > The old mISDN design was too complicated because it allow access to
    > every layer and build the ISDN stack dynamically, both feature were never
    > needed in practice and contain many race conditions.
    > The new design only has one core module and hardware specific modules
    > with a very simple interface.

    Great news. I pulled your socket branch and am currently trying to
    find my way through one of the two hardware drivers available there
    and abstract away from the PCI card specific parts.
    Is there a design document available? Or will there be some non-PCI
    driver soon, perhaps even one for a USB device? That would be
    immensely helpful.

    Thanks,
    Tilman

    --
    Tilman Schmidt E-Mail: tilman@imap.cc
    Bonn, Germany

      Last update: 2008-02-25 15:43    [W:4.031 / U:0.048 seconds]