    SubjectRe: [GIT PULL?] Create and populate toplevel tests/ for kernel tests
    Hi Ananth,

    On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:12:31 +0530 Ananth N Mavinakayanahalli <ananth@in.ibm.com> wrote:

    > The patchset in question is just a major code movement - basically to
    > move all in-kernel tests to live under a toplevel tests/ directory. As
    > such, all the stakeholders have acked the patchset, but it does look
    > like this is a big enough change to be deferred to the next merge
    > window.
    >
    > Given that there is general agreement about the patchset, could you
    > please pull in the changes into the linux-next tree?
    >
    > Sam has setup a git tree for this and you can pull from:
    > ssh://master.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sam/tests.git
    >
    > Link to the thread: http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/2/11/97

    I will include this in the next linux-tree. It looks like it should not
    cause to many problems (it merges OK on top of the about to be announce
    next-20080222), but if I get a hard to resolve merge problem with it, I
    will drop it first, OK.

    I have noted you as the contact.
    --
    Cheers,
    Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au

      Last update: 2008-02-22 06:01    [W:0.019 / U:31.940 seconds]