SubjectRe: BUG/ spinlock lockup, 2.6.24
Date
This server was working fine under load under FreeBSD, and worked fine before
with other tasks under Linux. I dont think it is RAM.
Additionally it is server hardware (Dell PowerEdge) with ECC, MCE and other
layers, who will report about any hardware issue most probably, and i think
even better than memtest.
Additionally it is very difficult to run test on it, cause it is in another
country, and i have limited access to it (i dont have network KVM).

I have similar crashes on completely different hardware with same job (QOS),
so i think it is actually some nasty bug in networking.

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:24:56 +0100, Bart Van Assche wrote