    SubjectRe: linux-next build status
    Stephen Rothwell wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Initial status can be seen here
    > http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/branch/9/ (I hope to make a better
    > URL soon). Suggestions for more compiler/config combinations are
    > welcome, but we can't necessarily commit to fulfilling all you
    > wishes. :-)

    i386 allmodconfig please.

    Also, I highly recommend adding some randconfig builds, at least one 32-bit arch
    and one 64-bit arch. Any given randconfig build is not particularly likely to
    catch bugs that would be missed elsewhere, but doing them daily for two months
    will catch a lot of things before they get released. The catch, of course, is
    that you have to actually save the .config for this to be useful, which might
    require a slight modification to your scripts.

    -- Chris

      Last update: 2008-02-15 02:27    [W:0.023 / U:30.964 seconds]