SubjectRe: linux-next build status
Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Initial status can be seen here
> http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/kisskb/branch/9/ (I hope to make a better
> URL soon). Suggestions for more compiler/config combinations are
> welcome, but we can't necessarily commit to fulfilling all you
> wishes. :-)

i386 allmodconfig please.

Also, I highly recommend adding some randconfig builds, at least one 32-bit arch
and one 64-bit arch. Any given randconfig build is not particularly likely to
catch bugs that would be missed elsewhere, but doing them daily for two months
will catch a lot of things before they get released. The catch, of course, is
that you have to actually save the .config for this to be useful, which might
require a slight modification to your scripts.

-- Chris

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans