SubjectRe: xfs [_fsr] probs in 2.6.24.0
Linda Walsh wrote:

> Eric Sandeen wrote:
>> Linda Walsh wrote:
>>> ---
>>> "Ish", the 32-bitter, has been the only hard-hanger.
>> 4k stacks?
> ----
> But but but...almost from the day they were introduced. And
> these are more recent probs. Has stack usage increased for some reason,
> :-(. I do have the option to detect stack-overflow turned on as well
> -- guess it doesn't work so well?

Resource requirements grow over time, film at 11? :)

the checker is a random thing, it checks only on interrupts; it won't
always hit. you could try CONFIG_DEBUG_STACK_USAGE too, each thread
prints max stack used when it exits, to see if you're getting close on
normal usage.

Or just use 8k.

-Eric

  Last update: 2008-02-12 22:59    [W:0.047 / U:0.100 seconds]