SubjectRe: [patch] Performance Counters for Linux, v2
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:29 PM, David Miller <davem@davemloft.net> wrote:
> From: Ingo Molnar <mingo@elte.hu>
> Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:22:25 +0100
>

>> * David Miller <davem@davemloft.net> wrote:
>>
>> > From: Ingo Molnar <mingo@elte.hu>
>> > Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:02:46 +0100

>> > Even you just did.
>>
>> which portion of my point stressing the general purpose attribute was
>> unclear to you?
>
> I'm just teasing you because you picked a trite point from stephane's
> email instead of the meat later on, which I would have found more
> interesting to hear you comment on.

I'm interested in Ingo's comments on that argument as well but I don't
feel the need to act like were are all in a kindergarten.

You are two astonishing developers and I'm sure you can demonstrate
that you can have a pure technical discussion on this topic as you did
several times in the past.

Regards,
--
Paolo
http://paolo.ciarrocchi.googlepages.com/

  Last update: 2008-12-09 13:17    [W:0.067 / U:39.228 seconds]