SubjectRe: [HW PROBLEM] Intel I7 MCE. Erratum or not?
Giangiacomo Mariotti wrote:
> As I said in a previous post, the boot option mce=nobootlog solved the
> problem at least from live-system point of view. About the problem at
> rebooting/halting time(reboot enters a cycle, halt gives an mce), do
> you have any suggestion? It seems like my bios is already the most
> recent version available(F3). My motherboard is a Gigabyte
> GA-EX58-UD5.

It would be better to create another thread by sending new mail with
proper subject, problem description and hardware configuration etc.

Vista can handle your system well, so something bad would be in Linux.
I guess some of ACPI folks will interested in the issue.

Thanks,
H.Seto

  Last update: 2008-12-08 12:13    [W:0.126 / U:0.416 seconds]