SubjectRe: [Tux3] Tux3 report: A Golden Copy
Daniel Phillips <> writes:
> Thanks for the howto. That was Jeff's suggestion also, but it would
> be so much slicker if it was automagic, and first-time users would not

Just provide a sample gdbrc that does all this somewhere in arch/um ?
Then they would just have to source that file.

There used to be a similar one for kgdb which defined all sorts
of useful macros. Some of the BSDs even have their own collections
of useful gdb macros in tree, I always thought this was a good idea.