SubjectRe: s3c24xx : TIOCM_CTS handling problem
Hi Alan,

Alan Cox a écrit :
>>> And easy fix could be to always report TIOCM_CTS.
>>>
>> Ping ?
>>
>> The bug is still present on git tree and I have got no replies.
>
> Send patches instead then ;)
>
> If the chip can sense the CTS line then you could check on a timer event
May be it could be usefull to do something generic that call driver
get_mctrl instead of doing it in the driver (like it is done in
bfin_5xx, sa1100, ...)

> but it might be cleaner to add the functionality needed to allow a driver
> to say "always call my start_tx" method.
Or to say "recheck get_mctrl before my start_tx).
But have you got an idea how the driver could ask that to the serial core ?
flags in struct uart_port seems full.

Matthieu