SubjectError with cgroups: "unused subsystem ns"
Hi

We have noticed kernel error message on the dmesg when ltp test cases
are executed. We observed multiple instance of error message:
"Not cloning cgroup for unused subsystem ns" in dmesg

Test:
The messages were seen when ltp test case for the containers are executed:
ltp -f containers

Solution:
Alexey Dobriyan had provided a patch to address the issue. Where the
printk was removed. The patch still haven't made it to main line and
hence we still see the messages.
The patch can be found here:
http://git.openvz.org/?p=linux-2.6.24-openvz;a=log;h=v2.6.24-ovz002.2

Would this be the right way to handle the issue?
if so
When can we expect this to be included into mainline
Thanks
Yeehaw

  Last update: 2008-12-17 11:59    [W:0.061 / U:0.316 seconds]