SubjectRe: [Announce]: Target_Core_Mod/ConfigFS and LIO-Target v3.0 work
On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 20:24 +0100, Bart Van Assche wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 4:14 AM, Nicholas A. Bellinger
> <nab@linux-iscsi.org> wrote:
> > Things are moving quickly for Target_Core_Mod/ConfigFS and LIO-Target
> > v3.0 development, and I invite folks to have a look at the code. To
> > dive into the rest of the v3.0 code via git-web, check out:
> >
> > http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/nab/lio-core-2.6.git;a=tree;f=drivers/lio-core
>
> I didn't have a look at the LIO code, but I ran it through checkpatch.
> The result summary is as follows:

Hi Bart,

Thanks for the note, but checkpatch output on the entire tree (not just
the patchs I posted) does not really help the discussion. Obviously
this is on my list before submission for Target_Core_Mod/ConfigFS for
v2.6.29. However, what would be nice if you actually sent a kernel
patch for these issues.

--nab