SubjectPalm TX MMC driver is not automatically loaded
 When booting the kernel in a Palm TX device, it's not possible to
mount MMC cards because the driver doesn't seem to be automatically
loaded. The card only works after sending an "add" command to the
corresponding "uevent" file in "/sys".

- Is there a way to configure the kernel to automatically load the
MMC driver, so that the setup is not necessary ? (most drivers load
while linux boots, it's not clear why it's not so with MMC)
- Are there links/files where I can get more information about uevent and MMC ?

PS: All the drivers I'm using are built in the kernel, I've disabled
modules support.

Thanks,

--
Henrique Dante de Almeida