    SubjectRe: Developing non-commercial drivers ?
    Thanks for the prompt respons.

    I do agree that it would be better for everyone to release it under
    GPL and I have already expressed that to our customer.

    At this point I feel that we have two possibilities, help our customer
    violate GPL or say no to the project. I'd prefer a third option where
    I could tell the customer that we can setup the project in a certain
    way (some "cleanroom" setup ?) to ensure that the results can not be
    considered derived work.

    Is your short answer also the definite answer considering this ?

    /Fredrik