Subjectwant
hello honest parent
My name is james martins i work for the adoption agency
we have two deaf kids that really need a parent urgently they have been with us for 3 years now... wow it is so hard looking for deaf parent
i am passing this opportunity to pass to you who needs a child can get one now and adopt them forever and own them has your own child forever okay i wait for your response then we can start the paper work and adoption fees.... great opportunity for child lover and seekers from the table of adoption agency USA.. liousiana you wil pay 700 dollas for the application fee . and there parent left them a hudge sum of money to carry on in life reply back to this email adoptionjames@gmail.com

  Last update: 2008-11-10 10:07    [W:0.022 / U:1.720 seconds]