SubjectRe: Laptop shock detection and harddisk protection
I've been staying off the public discussion to avoid fuelling the flame;
my position has been stated earlier and in private communication.
But at this point I must go on record:

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 5:19 PM, Greg KH <greg@kroah.com> wrote:
> - this code was written by an anonymous person, using documents or
> information that was obtained and used in a manner that was not
> legal according to their employment agreement.

The above statement is false. I have never had access to non-public ThinkPad
specifications as part of my employment, nor have I been employed
by anyone who (to my knowledge) even possesses non-public ThinkPad
specifications.

I have contacted Greg KH privately in an effort to clarify the source
of his false impression.

Shem

  Last update: 2008-10-08 00:59    [W:0.072 / U:3.768 seconds]