SubjectRe: MMC maintainership help needed
Date
Pierre Ossman wrote:
> On a related note, I see very little comments to my reviews except from
> the original author. As such I'm having a hard time evaluating my role.
> Are people satisified with my work as a gatekeeper or am I just being a
> pain in the ass? I know I can be a bit anal at times. :)

Although my recent serie of patches still isn't accepted (I'll repost them
in a month) and I still disagree with one of your comments, I think
most comments were valid and resulted in much better code than was
in the beginning. So, please keep up your work!

--
With best wishes
Dmitry

  Last update: 2008-10-30 22:23    [W:0.127 / U:0.116 seconds]