SubjectRe: staging: me4000 and relation to other data acquisition devices
Greg KH wrote:
> Of course, if someone doesn't want their code in the staging tree, I
> will not add it, that's just being "nice".
> As for what I will not put into staging, right now I'm sticking with
> drivers only, no filesystems (people have asked already). I don't think
> we have seen any drivers that I will not put into the staging tree yet.

Hi Greg,
Great effort with staging, thanks a lot!

I've had a look at the out-of-tree kernel drivers currently present
in Debian, maybe you want to merge some into staging. The Debian
overview pages contain download links (the orig.tar.gz files):

Acer hotkey driver:

Synaptics cPad:

3Dfx driver:

et131x Ethernet Controller:

GPIB (IEEE 488) drivers:

LEDs driver of PCEngines ALIX 2/3 boards:

Kernel driver for the back-end scaler on Matrox cards:

ov51x-jpeg driver:

tp_smapi kernel modules:

Voicetronix telephony hardware: