    SubjectRe: [Question] power management related with cgroup based resource management
    Hi, Balbir Singh

    2008/10/24 Balbir Singh <balbir@linux.vnet.ibm.com>:
    > Dong-Jae Kang wrote:
    >> Hi, all
    >>
    >> These days, I am interested in green IT area for low power OS
    >> So, I have a question about it.
    >> Is there any good idea or comments about power management related with
    >> cgroup based resource management?
    >> I have no idea about that, but it seems to be possible to find a good concept.
    >> And I hope so
    >> Is it some strange question? ^^
    >
    > lesswatts.org, linux-pm (mailing list) are good sources on Power Management. I
    > would recommend asking at those mailing lists (there are several new features
    > like range timers, no idle hertz, sched_mc consolidation and much more). Could
    > you be specific about what you are looking for? Are you looking at
    > Server/Desktop power management?

    Thank you very much for your kind recommendation.^^
    this site information will be helpful for me.
    As your recommendation, I will try to contact to lesswatts.org,
    linux-pm (mailing list)

    I am interested in power management in server side.
    and I just wonder this question, "Is there any related point between
    cgroup framework and power management?"

    Thanks again

    Regards,
    Dong-Jae Kang

      Last update: 2008-10-24 14:27    [W:0.020 / U:61.104 seconds]