    SubjectRe: [RFC patch 0/5] genirq: add infrastructure for threaded interrupt handlers
    On Thu, 2008-10-02 at 21:28 +0200, Ingo Molnar wrote:

    > Well, that's clearly wrong: threaded IRQ handlers are not tied to
    > real-time in any way. Yes, they can be used for RT too but as far as the
    > upstream kernel is involved that's at most an afterthought.

    You contradict yourself .. I said "Clearly threading irq handlers does
    have something to do with real time" then you say "they can be used for
    RT too" .. So my comments are clearly correct , they have "something" to
    do with real time. There exists a relationship of some kind or type.

    You should go back and read my initial questions, they are reasonable ..

    > > > Clearly you have neither clue about real time nor about operating
    > > > systems in general.
    > >
    > > Here we go again Thomas.. You think you can have a conversation
    > > without the insults for once?
    >
    > what Thomas said was a strong but fair reaction to your obviously
    > incorrect statement. What reaction did you expect?

    We need less insults on this list not more.. Maybe I could understand
    his reaction had I insulted him, but I didn't.. "Fair reaction" doesn't
    fit in this case ..

    Daniel

      Last update: 2008-10-02 22:11    [W:0.022 / U:0.096 seconds]