    SubjectRe: SDHCI: timeout during data transfer
    On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:27:52 +0200
    "Luca Tettamanti" <kronos.it@gmail.com> wrote:

    > Hum, cannot reproduce (but it was consistently failing when I tested
    > the patch... the only difference is a mkfs in between). I just got a
    > few retries:

    A silly question, but did you also try disabling the debugging? Since
    this is a timing issue, the debugging output could be just enough to
    make the problem go away.

    > Is it possible that the error was generated by a faulty flash block?

    Maybe. I've never gotten a bad block so I have no experience in how it
    behaves.

    Rgds
    --
    -- Pierre Ossman

    Linux kernel, MMC maintainer http://www.kernel.org
    rdesktop, core developer http://www.rdesktop.org

    WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the
    Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption
    for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end
    encryption.

      Last update: 2008-10-12 10:55    [W:0.023 / U:31.488 seconds]